EOD Studio Information & Rules
How To Register
Your Registration Fee & September Tuition is due at the time of enrollment. Current Students should register through your parent portal. New students will be directed to the online registration page upon clicking on the register now button on our homepage or the class schedule page. A spot is not held or saved. All registration is on a first come, first serve basis for all current and new students.
Each class will have a size limit and will close when it reaches its maximum. Class sizes vary depending on the age and level of the group. We will contact you if there is a problem, otherwise we will see you the first day of class!
- Handicap Parking: You must have a handicap tag or license plate indicating you may park in the handicap spaces.
- Please do not park in any of the reserved spaces.
- For the safety of all children, please do not drop off or pick up outside of the studio entrance. Please find a parking space and walk your daughter/son to a spot in line by the cones.
- We ask that you please refrain from throwing footballs, baseballs, etc. near parked cars.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL
- Students should arrive 5 minutes prior to their class time to put their shoes on and be ready to go.
- Students are to wait in line by the cones outside of the building until the class is called in. *Parents with younger/pre-school age children, please stay by your car or in parking lot while class in is session.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter/exit through the back door.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes.
- Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next. Please pick your child up immediately after class.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Please be on time when picking up your daughter/son from their class. Once classes are dismissed all students must be picked up. Please note, there is no supervision outside in the parking lot and children are not permitted to wait outside of the building unattended.
WAITING AREA (while we are dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic, our waiting area & dressing room is closed. Parents/Guardians must remain outside of the building)
please wait in the waiting area while classes are in session. We ask that you
please refrain from peeking in the studio door windows, as this creates a
distraction to the students.
monitor any other children that are with you, and please keep the hallway
leading to the classrooms clear.
- If you have any questions, please call or email Miss Nicole and she will be happy to help you.
- Office hours vary ~ so please leave a message on our answering machine and we will return your call ASAP. The office will be open around class times, generally from 4pm-7pm Monday-Thursday. Hours may vary.
- If you need to be contacted regarding your child, billing information, etc. we will reach out via phone, texting or email.
FOOD & DRINK (the waiting area is currently closed until further notice)
- Food and drink are permitted in the waiting area only , not in the classrooms or in the dressing room. Please help keep our waiting area clean by properly disposing of your food and drinks. *Students may bring a water bottle to class (water only, please).
- Both bathrooms are available for student use.
DRESSING ROOM (the dressing room is currently closed until further notice)
The dressing room is
for girls only. Boys are to change in the bathrooms. NO food or drink is
permitted in the dressing room. Parents are to wait in the waiting area.
Students should not touch others belongings. Students are to put their
initials INSIDE their dance shoes and a name on her/his dance bag. EOD is
not responsible for lost or stolen items.