*SEASON 28 UPDATED INFORMATION COMING SOON*
How To Register
Your Registration Fee & September Tuition is due at the time of enrollment. Current Students should register through your parent portal.
New students will be directed to the online registration page upon clicking on the “Register Now” button on our homepage or the class schedule page. A spot is not held or saved. All registration is on a first come, first serve basis for all current and new students. Each class will have a size limit and will close when it reaches its maximum. Class sizes vary depending on age and level of the group.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation of the class(es) you enrolled in. Please read through the entirety of this email along with the links provided to you, so you and your child are both prepared and ready to go for your first day of class!
SEASON 27 ~ We are so excited to start class with you! Our first day of classes is Wednesday, September 8th.
Students are strongly encouraged to wear a mask to class.
Students should bring a water bottle to class, as breaks will be given, especially if they are wearing a mask while dancing and tumbling.
Please see review your class schedule that was emailed to you on Friday, September 3rd.
Students should line up outside of their designated studio entrance door and wait to be called into class. *Parents should be on time and waiting for their child outside the door.
Classes that meet in:
- STUDIO 1, 3 OR 4 – You will enter and exit the studio through the FRONT ENTRANCE.
- STUDIO 2 – You will enter and exit the studio through the BACK ENTRANCE.
Please note the lobby will remained closed and Nicole is only in the office for a short time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you need to purchase shoes and attire or would like any of our Expression of Dance merch, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up an appointment with you.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact Nicole: email@example.com
- Handicap Parking: You must have a handicap tag or license plate indicating you may park in the handicap spaces.
- Please do not park in any of the reserved spaces.
- For the safety of all children, please do not drop off or pick up outside of the studio entrance. Please find a parking space and walk your daughter/son to a spot in line by the cones.
- We ask that you please refrain from throwing footballs, baseballs, etc. near parked cars.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL
- Students should arrive 5 minutes prior to their class time to put their shoes on and be ready to go.
- Students are to wait in line by the cones outside of the building until the class is called in. *Parents with younger/pre-school age children, please stay by your car or in parking lot while class in is session.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter/exit through the back door.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes.
- Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next. Please pick your child up immediately after class.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Please be on time when picking up your daughter/son from their class. Once classes are dismissed all students must be picked up. Please note, there is no supervision outside in the parking lot and children are not permitted to wait outside of the building unattended.
WAITING AREA (while we are dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic, our waiting area & dressing room is closed. Parents/Guardians must remain outside of the building)
- Parents please wait in the waiting area while classes are in session. We ask that you please refrain from peeking in the studio door windows, as this creates a distraction to the students.
- Please monitor any other children that are with you, and please keep the hallway leading to the classrooms clear.
- Nicole will only be in the office on Tuesday & Thursdays with limited hours.
- An appointment can be made Monday-Thursday if shoes and attired are needed for purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
- If you have any questions about your account, please email Nicole and she will be happy to help you: email@example.com
- Office hours vary ~ so please leave a message on our answering machine and we will return your call ASAP. Mon-Thurs 4pm-8pm
FOOD & DRINK (the waiting area is currently closed until further notice)
- Food and drink are permitted in the waiting area only , not in the classrooms or in the dressing room. Please help keep our waiting area clean by properly disposing of your food and drinks. *Students may bring a water bottle to class (water only, please).
- Both bathrooms are available for student use.
DRESSING ROOM (the dressing room is currently closed until further notice)
The dressing room is for girls only. Boys are to change in the bathrooms. NO food or drink is permitted in the dressing room. Parents are to wait in the waiting area. Students should not touch others belongings. Students are to put their initials INSIDE their dance shoes and a name on her/his dance bag. EOD is not responsible for lost or stolen items.