How To Register
For the quickest and easiest way to enroll, register online. Your Registration Fee & September Tuition is due at the time of enrollment. Current Students should register through your parent portal. New students will be directed to the online registration page upon clicking on the register now button on our homepage or the class schedule page. A spot is not held or saved. All registration is on a first come, first serve basis for all current and new students.
Each class will have a size limit and will close when it reaches its maximum. Class sizes vary depending on the age and level of the group. We will contact you if there is a problem, otherwise we will see you the first day of class!
- Handicap Parking: You must have a handicap tag or license plate indicating you may park in the handicap spaces.
- Please do not park in any of the reserved spaces.
- For the safety of all children, please do not drop off or pick up outside of the studio entrance. Please find a parking space and walk your daughter/son into the studio.
- We ask that you please refrain from throwing footballs, baseballs, etc. near parked cars.
ARRIVAL & DISMISSAL
- Students should arrive 5-10 minutes prior to their class time to put their shoes on and be ready to go. Students are to wait in the waiting area or the dressing room until their teacher calls them back for class. *Parents with younger/pre-school children, please stay in the waiting area while class in is session.
- Please discuss with your daughter/son if you are picking her/him up in the waiting area or in the parking lot. If you are picking your child up in the parking lot, please advise them they will need to walk to where your car is parked. Please do not block the parking spaces so cars can pull out.
- Please be prompt when picking up your daughter/son from their class. Once classes are dismissed we will allow a 10 minute window for pick up. Please note, there is no supervision in the waiting area or in the dressing room.
- Parents please wait in the waiting area while classes are in session. We ask that you please refrain from peeking in the studio door windows, as this creates a distraction to the students.
- Please monitor any other children that are with you, and please keep the hallway leading to the classrooms clear.
- If you have any questions or would like to look at our EOD clothing and dance attire, please come to the office window and our Office Manager, Miss Nicole will assist you.
- The office will be open around class times, generally from 4pm-7pm Monday-Thursday, during our summer session.
FOOD & DRINK
- Food and drink are permitted in the waiting area only, not in the classrooms or in the dressing room. Please help keep our waiting area clean by properly disposing of your food and drinks. *Students may bring a water bottle to class (water only, please).
- A water cooler is available for your use in the waiting area. The cooler does not have a drain. If needed, please use the sink in the bathroom to dispose your water.
- Both bathrooms are available for your use. Please accompany young children while in the bathrooms.
The dressing room is for girls only. Boys are to change in the bathrooms. NO food or drink is permitted in the dressing room. Parents are to wait in the waiting area. Students should not touch others belongings. Students are to put their initials INSIDE their dance shoes and a name on her/his dance bag. EOD is not responsible for lost or stolen items.