Recital Ticket Information & Request
FOR STUDENT SIBLINGS WHO ARE NOT IN THE SAME PART OF THE SHOW, AND WOULD LIKE A SEAT, PLEASE CONTACT MISS TANYA OR NICOLE.
- EVERYONE MUST PICK-UP THEIR RECITAL TICKETS THE WEEK OF PICTURE WEEK, MAY 17-20, 4:15PM-8:00PM.
- PLEASE PARK YOUR CAR & WALK TO OUR FRONT ENTRANCE TO SEE MISS JENN, WHO WILL BE SEATED OUTSIDE OR RIGHT BY THE ENTRANCE DOOR, TO HAND YOU YOUR ORDER
- A PARENT SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED FOR TICKET RELEASE
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR TICKET ORDER AND MAKE SURE IT IS CORRECT BEFORE YOU LEAVE
- All Audience members are required to have a ticket and a seat upon entry, as we are required to follow stringent policies on gatherings.
- Seating is first-come, first- serve and we ask you to remain in your seat once you arrive, in order for us to follow the ArtsQuest policies and accommodate all who have tickets.
- Doors to the Musikfest Cafè will open a 30 minutes prior to their showtime.
- Late arrivals will be held at the door until there is an appropriate time to enter the room, to reduce distractions to your fellow audience members and the performers.
- Extra Ticket Order Request Form must be completed by each family between now and May 7th.
- After each ticket order is submitted, IF there are any leftover Tickets / Seats available, we will send out an email.
- Anyone 2 and under are FREE, only if they are seated in the same seat as an Adult. You must provide child information for entry.
- Masks will be required for all audience members, staff members and students.