PLEASE RE-READ THE RECITAL DAY INFORMATION, TICKETS & TIMELINE THAT WAS EMAILED TO YOU, ALONG WITH OUR RECITAL TIPS, & HOW TO VIEW REMIX 26 LIVESTREAM BELOW!
- MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL PARTS TO YOUR COSTUME, THE CORRECT SHOES & SPECIFIC TIGHTS
- REVOLUTION TIGHTS ARE NEW AND CLEAN (NO UNDERWEAR, TIGHTS ACT AS UNDERWEAR UNDERNEATH COSTUME)
- CORRECT COLOR MAKE UP IS TO BE WORN (APPLY LOTS)
- HAIR ACCESSORIES, BOBBY PINS AND HAIRSPRAY – SLICK BACK – NO WISPIES!!
- →→ NO NAILPOLISH OR TOE POLISH
- →→ NO EARRINGS, ANY JEWELRY OR EXTRA PIERCINGS
- ATTACH ACCESSORIES OR IF NOT SURE, PLEASE BRING THEM IN A ZIPLOC BAG
- ALWAYS KEEP ACCESSORIES ATTACHED TO HANGER OF COSTUME WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME ON IT
- TEACHERS WILL ASSIST THE STUDENTS IF ANY HELP IS NEEDED WITH THEIR COSTUME CHANGES
- DO NOT BRING EXTRA STUFF, ONLY WHAT IS NEEDED – STUDENTS WILL BE DISMISSED TO 1 PARENT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THEIR PART IS COMPLETE
- THERE IS NO VIDEO TAPING DURING ANY PART OF THE SHOW – A VIDEOGRAPHER HAS BEEN HIRED AND WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF THE STUDENTS PERFORMING ON STAGE…THIS IS THE MOMENT THEY HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!
HAVE YOU ORDERED YOUR RECITAL VIDEO – DO THIS NOW SO YOU CAN SEE THE WHOLE SHOW PUT TOGETHER!
A FEW RECITAL BEARS & T-SHIRTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE!! GET THEM THIS WEEK BEFORE THE SHOW!!
REMIX 26 LIVESTREAM – SUNDAY, MAY 30TH BEGINS AT 12NOON https://expressionofdance.com/livestream-link-to-remix-26-may-30th-start-time-12noon/
2021 RECITAL – REMIX 26
The Recital is a professionally directed performance that allows our EOD students to present to their families and friends the results of a year of hard work, dedication and progress. The recital is a celebration and a performance opportunity that each and every student looks forward to. A big part of the dance training process includes learning through performance. The experience helps build self- esteem and confidence in dancers. Participating in recitals and dress rehearsals also helps dancers develop retention skills, teamwork, and adaptability.
COSTUMES: A costume deposit is due in December for each class your child is in. The balance of the costume is due in March. A 10% late fee will be applied if your payment is not received by the deadline. Although May/June may seem a long way off, for dance teachers and costume companies it comes all too soon. Costume companies have a deadline on all orders to assure a timely delivery AND costumes are all made to order only. Therefore, costumes for our performance MUST be ordered in December to ensure a timely delivery. All students were measured for their costumes in class in November. We will be choosing costumes from the most reputable companies with the best merchandise, customer service and on time delivery. In addition, our staff has selected costumes that are age appropriate for all dancers in each class and fit with our choreography. Although we do add several inches to allow for growth, every costume company has a different set of sizing guidelines, so your child may, for example, measure in a medium child size costume for one company but a large child size for another.
Any costume alterations that need to be done to the costume will be at your expense. All costumes must be altered to the description given by the teacher, and this is to be done prior to picture week and the recital shows. A studio seamstress is always available for alterations.
Order forms need to be submitted through the Google Order Form links any time from now until the due date, unless noted otherwise. Please note, hard copies of the order forms will not be distributed, you will need to submit your order via the Google Form and your credit card on file will be charged.
Click on the links below to place your order for Music, Tights, T-Shirt, and if it is your year for a 5, 10 or 15 year Dedication Award you can sign up for that too.
RECITAL MUSIC ORDER – Deadline to order 2/25/21
RECITAL TIGHT ORDER – Deadline to order 3/25/21
RECITAL T-SHIRT ORDER – Deadline to order 4/15/21
RECITAL DEDICATION AWARD – Deadline to sign up 4/29/21
2021 Mandatory Dress Rehearsal
In Studio Dress Rehearsal
2021 Recital – All students will participate in the Recital Shows.
Sunday, May 30 at ArtsQuest Musikfest Cafe in Bethlehem