PICTURE WEEK 2019: Dates TBD
HOW PICTURE DAY WILL RUN
• Students are to arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled picture time, already dressed in full costume, recital tights, exact hair, makeup completely done and proper shoes (put them on at the studio).
• Please come with your picture order form already filled out and ready to go. Please be prompt! We must stay on schedule and we do not want your son/daughter to miss out on their pictures! Teachers will call their class to form a line outside of Studio III. At this point, your child will turn in their picture order form to the Christmas City Studio representative.
• We will start with individual pictures in Studio III (all students will have an individual picture taken even if you are not purchasing one), then the class will move into Studio II for their group photo. While the teacher poses each student, all parents are to wait in the waiting area during this time.
• Once the group photo is done, the class will move in to Studio I, and parents will be asked to join the class. The teacher will go over anything that needs to be addressed, then the class will run their routine a few times and will be dismissed.
• Picture orders will be distributed in the lobby at dress rehearsal.
If you have any questions on portrait packages, please contact Christmas City Studio prior to picture day at 610-691-2109.