ALL CLASSES SCHEDULED IN STUDIO 2 (PURPLE) MUST ENETER/EXIT FROM THE BACK DOOR
HOW TO ORDER YOUR DANCE & ACRO PHOTOS:
To see pricing and to order, the QR code is included on the flyer below. It will take you right to Christmas City Studio’s website where you will need to enter the password to start your ordering process. If you have more than 1 student you will need to do 2 separate orders.
NEW FOR 2021:
There are 2 package options available for prepay, these are at a lowered rate since it is prepay.
If you do not wish to prepay you do not have to. You are more than welcome to wait until your photos are taken, view your proofs and then order. However, if you decide to opt out of prepay you will miss out on the deal being offered now.
PACKAGE 1: Is for any student that is only in 1 or 2 routines.
PACKAGE 2: Is for any student that is in 3 or more routines. *PLEASE NOTE: If you prepay for one of these packages, you will have the opportunity to order more items from your gallery.
Once your photos are ready, Christmas City Studio will email everyone their galleries and all the photos from any routines will be included to View/Purchase. Any packages ordered will be shipped directly home. If you have any questions on picture packages, please contact the Customer Service Dept. 610-691-2109.
If you have any questions on portrait packages, please contact Christmas City Studio prior to picture day at 610-691-2109.
THE BELOW INFORMATION DOES NOT APPLY FOR THE 2021 PICTURE WEEK.
HOW PICTURE DAY WILL RUN
• Students are to arrive 10 minutes prior to their scheduled picture time, already dressed in full costume, recital tights, exact hair, makeup completely done and proper shoes (put them on at the studio).
• Please come with your picture order form already filled out and ready to go. Please be prompt! We must stay on schedule and we do not want your son/daughter to miss out on their pictures! Teachers will call their class to form a line outside of Studio III. At this point, your child will turn in their picture order form to the Christmas City Studio representative.
• We will start with individual pictures in Studio III (all students will have an individual picture taken even if you are not purchasing one), then the class will move into Studio II for their group photo. While the teacher poses each student, all parents are to wait in the waiting area during this time.
• Once the group photo is done, the class will move in to Studio I, and parents will be asked to join the class. The teacher will go over anything that needs to be addressed, then the class will run their routine a few times and will be dismissed.
• Picture orders will be distributed in the lobby at dress rehearsal.