SOCIALLY AWARE BECAUSE WE CARE!
Please read this entire page and follow our COVID-19 guidelines and student procedures.
Dancers are each 6 feet apart throughout the studio. In class they each have their own square to dance or spot at the ballet barre. All studio rooms are disinfected between each class.
Dancers will wait outside until a teacher invites them in. Do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class. Hand sanitizer will be used upon entrance and exit. Dancers will each be assigned a specific spot for center work and stay 6 feet apart while going across the floor. Dancers will not change clothes for different genres of class. If you have ballet you will need to wear your ballet attire and then put on other dance wear over for other classes such as hip hop or jazz. Cubbies will not be available, please only bring your dance shoes in a small bag and a water bottle with a lid/name on it. Our water cooler will NOT be available at this time. If you have multiple classes, you will need to wait outside.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING & SUPPORT THROUGH THESE NEW CHANGES. WE ARE COMMITTED TO FIND A WAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO CREATE, TEACH & INSPIRE SOCIAL DIS-DANCING & TUMBLING SAFELY!
It’s going to be so great to be back in the studio, staying safe and social disdancing & tumbling TOGETHER!PLEASE WATCH – EOD COVID-19 VIDEO GUIDELINES
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Due to Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances that prevent the wearing of face coverings.
- Students can place their face coverings in the individually cubby.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances should consider wearing a face shield instead of a face mask.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby is closed.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside by their car.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Staff/Teachers must wear a mask during class.
- Students must abide by their “assigned” 6′ x 6′ marked social dis-DANCING area for that day’s class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Restrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Students must line up at the cones and remain 6 ft apart.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter through the back.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes. Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Students are not permitted to wait outside of the building. Please be on time in dropping off and picking up your child.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees must be paid through your parent portal.
Everyone entering Expression of Dance must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Last Updated: August 20, 2020
How to access your Zoom link:
Step By Step How to use Zoom and Take Your Class
**Miss Tanya’s Expression of Dance reserves the right to cancel or combine classes due to low enrollment.