Thank you for enrolling at Expression of Dance! We are excited to be back in the studio, staying safe and social disDANCING & TUMBLING Together!
Students should line up outside of their designated studio entrance door and wait to be called into class. *Parents should be on time and waiting for their child outside the door.
STUDIO 1, 3 OR 4 – You will enter and exit the studio through the FRONT ENTRANCE.
STUDIO 2 – You will enter and exit the studio through the BACK ENTRANCE.
Please note we ask to keep the lobby clear for students to get in and out and limited to guests. Nicole is only in the office for a short time on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you need to purchase shoes and attire or would like any of our Expression of Dance merch, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we will set up an appointment with you.
All students MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Students will need to wait outside once class is dismissed. Parents, please find a parking spot and stand outside of your car for your child to see you (watch video link below to see how it should be done). Everyone should drive through the parking lot with caution and care.
Please read all of our COVID-19 guidelines and go over them with your child before the first day of class (see below or click here). OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
At any time if you have any questions about your account, please contact Nicole: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes. We appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to share our passion in class with the students!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Yours In Dance,
Miss Tanya, Director & The EOD Staff
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid – no straws.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby is limited to guests.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside by their car.
- All lost and found items are collected and placed in a bin in the lobby. If not claimed, items will be disposed.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter/exit through the back door.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes. Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Students are not permitted to wait outside of the building. Please be on time in dropping off and picking up your child.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees must be paid through your parent portal.
Everyone entering Expression of Dance must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org