HELLO EOD FAMILIES & HELLO NOVEMBER!!
Let us reflect on the word THANKFUL!
Thank YOU for your support and making us feel a bit of normalcy by allowing us to teach your child every week!!
As it gets colder, please have your child wait in your car until class time and be cautious driving through the parking lot now that it is dark earlier.
If your child is sick please contact the studio to let us know. If you would like your child to take class via Zoom if she/he is able to, you can access the Zoom link in your parent portal but we will need to know ahead of time. Call the studio 610-746-2818 or email @ email@example.com
WE ARE OPEN TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3RD & WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11TH
We are excited to announce we will be drawing at least 2 names for the recital costume contest!!!! Over 63 entries ~ 27 more and we can pull 3 names. So, look for the Lysol and participate!! Here are your November ED Reminders:
An EOD Special For You! EOD MASKS & EOD BUNDLES –Place Your Order Today!
See links below – Limited time offer ~ while supplies last
*EOD MASKS CHILD & ADULT SIZES*
Limited stock – please email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase.
“BACK TO DANCE BUNDLES”
Choose the bundle of your choice and we’ll package it for you! Curbside pickup available.
*Please note, color preference for leotards & tights are not guaranteed.
YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WILL BE CHARGED UPON RECEIVING YOUR ORDER. CLICK BELOW TO ORDER NOW & HAVE IN TIME FOR CLASS!
Thank you for enrolling at Expression of Dance! We are excited to be back in the studio, staying safe and social disDANCING & TUMBLING Together! Your class schedule will be emailed to you soon.
Please make sure your child has a mask to enter and exit the building. Please note classes in Studio 2 will use the back entrance to enter/exit for class.
All students MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Students will need to wait outside once class is dismissed. Parents, please find a parking spot and stand outside of your car for your child to see you (watch video link below to see how it should be done). Everyone should drive through the parking lot with caution and care.
Please read all of our COVID-19 guidelines and go over them with your child before the first day of class (see below or click here). OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes. We appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to share our passion in class and virtually with the students!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Yours In Dance,
Miss Tanya, Director & The EOD Staff
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Due to Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances that prevent the wearing of face coverings.
- Students can place their face coverings in the individually cubby.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and anytime 6 feet of social distancing is not possible.
- Students who prefer to wear a face covering while actively engaged in dancing and performances should consider wearing a face shield instead of a face mask.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby is closed.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside by their car.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Staff/Teachers must wear a mask during class.
- Students must abide by their “assigned” 6′ x 6′ marked social dis-DANCING area for that day’s class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Restrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Students must line up at the cones and remain 6 ft apart.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter through the back.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes. Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Students are not permitted to wait outside of the building. Please be on time in dropping off and picking up your child.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees must be paid through your parent portal.
Everyone entering Expression of Dance must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org