Most Current News up top – scroll down to read more 🙂
· Competition Jacket samples are in – see the email sent to you with the specific days/times to try one on and contact Miss Meghan to set up your time. *PLEASE NOTE – a parent should come in when your daughter is trying it on and note which size jacket you will submit through the google link. We do not do this for you.
· Last Chance to pick up your mums Oct 2. Make sure to bring your voucher with you to Palmer Nursery!
· Matey’s Pizza Fundraiser due by October 5th. Stock up on some pizza for those nights when you need a quick meal! Please participate so we have enough orders to have the delivery truck come to us.
· Students attending the BTS Workshop in King of Prussia on November 5th, your workshop fee will be charged to your account on 10/5.
· A costume deposit of $60 is due for each competition costume. Deposits can be paid in increments through your portal or the total deposit due will be charged to your card on file on 10/10.
DID YOU KNOW? You can log in to your parent portal at any time to make payments or to use a different credit card than what you have saved. Remember – any declined CC will have a decline fee charge, so please have your account portal up to date.
Please submit the response form for Reverb, our optional competition, by Thursday, September 28th. A YES or NO response is needed from each student. Submit your form using this link- https://forms.gle/eqDgCfgsULTDmSVF8
Beyond The Stars Competition February 23-25
Host Hotel Information- Book Your Room ASAP
#1. Wyndham Lancaster Resort & Convention Center (same location as the competition)
Rate- $159 per night
Call (717) 299-5500 to book *ask for the Beyond the Stars block*
#2. Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster
Rate- $149 per night
Call 717-295-9100 or book online
This weekend is the last weekend of our choreography rehearsals! We have accomplished so much and the students have been amazing! Soon costumes will be selected and music will be emailed to you. Please make sure your daughter puts time aside over the next few months to practice all of her routines at home. We can already tell the ones who are practicing and memorizing their routines.
DO YOUR BEST, SO YOU CAN BE THE BEST!
Miss Tanya, Miss Meghan, Miss Chloe, Miss Courtney, Miss Hannah,
Miss Jenn, Miss Kelly, & Miss Michelle