ACRO ★ BALLET ★ JAZZ ★ HIP-HOP ★ TAP ★ LYRICAL ★ POINTE
MUSICAL THEATER ★ CREATIVE MOVEMENT
BROADWAY KIDS ★ ADULT JAZZ
COLLEGE DANCE ★ COMPETITION TEAMS
Registration Fee – $25 per family
45 MIN CLASS – $50 per month
1 HOUR CLASS – $60 per month
For our 26th season classes meet once a week September through June.
COME DANCE & TUMBLE WITH US!
CLASS SCHEDULE FOR OUR 5 WEEK SUMMER SESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE EARLY MAY.
ENROLLMENT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE FOR NEW & CURRENT STUDENTS. WE DO NOT HOLD SPOTS. YOUR REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION FEE & 1ST MONTH’S TUITION MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN A CLASS. A HOLD WILL BE PUT ON YOUR REGISTRATION IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED. ONCE A CLASS IS FILLED IT THEN BECOMES CLOSED AND A WAIT LIST WILL BE AVAILABLE.
*VERY IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION- please read:
A credit card is required for online registration (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
If you are a current student, please make sure the credit card that is listed in your account is up to date. Your most recently primary card on file will be charged upon registration completion.
If you have taken classes at Expression of Dance you are a current student and will need to register through the parent portal.
If you have never logged into your account: Click on the link under the Sign In button that reads “Forgot your password or need to get started”. When prompted, use the email address you provided us with.
If you have any questions or problems registering online, please call the office at 610-746-2818 or for a prompter response, please email Miss Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All discounts will be applied when you credit card is processed- please note, this will not be reflected on the submit payment screen.
You will receive an email confirmation when your enrollment is complete, and when your credit card has been processed. Once complete, you can log into the Parent Portal to view your account, see the classes you are registered for, update your credit card on file and make payments online throughout the year. *Please note, anything that requires a form to be turned in must be submitted to the office – ex. Recital Forms, Competition Orders.
Thank you for enrolling at Expression of Dance! We are excited to be back in the studio, staying safe and social disDANCING & TUMBLING Together! Your class schedule will be emailed to you soon.
Please make sure your child has a mask to enter and exit the building. Please note classes in Studio 2 will use the back entrance to enter/exit for class.
All students MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Students will need to wait outside once class is dismissed. Parents, please find a parking spot and stand outside of your car for your child to see you (watch video link below to see how it should be done). Everyone should drive through the parking lot with caution and care.
Please read all of our COVID-19 guidelines and go over them with your child before the first day of class (see below or click here). OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding through all these new changes. We appreciate everyone’s commitment to safety and we can’t wait to share our passion in class and virtually with the students!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.
Yours In Dance,
Miss Tanya, Director & The EOD Staff
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms, within the past 14 days.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have traveled to an area where there are high amounts of COVID-19 cases for 14 days upon returning to Pennsylvania.
- We reserve the right to take temperatures of anyone entering the studio using non-contact, infrared thermometers.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 ℉, or above, will be ask to leave the studio.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Due to Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, must wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are required to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and studio building.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby is closed.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside by their car.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Staff/Teachers must wear a mask during class.
- Students must abide by their “assigned” 6′ x 6′ marked social dis-DANCING area for that day’s class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Restrooms will be cleaned after each use.
- All frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned after every class.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Students must line up at the cones and remain 6 ft apart.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter through the back.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes. Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Students are not permitted to wait outside of the building. Please be on time in dropping off and picking up your child.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees must be paid through your parent portal.
Everyone entering Expression of Dance must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org