ACRO • BALLET • JAZZ • HIP-HOP • TAP • LYRICAL • POINTE • MOVE WITH ME • MINI MOVERS • DANCING DIVAS • BROADWAY KIDS • MUSICAL THEATER • COMPETITION TEAMS • COLLEGE DANCE • ADULT JAZZ
WE ARE READY TO DANCE & TUMBLE WITH YOU!
Classes meet once a week, September through June. Please view the class schedule, along with the class description, age group, and shoes before choosing your classes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
ENROLLMENT IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE FOR NEW & CURRENT STUDENTS. WE DO NOT HOLD SPOTS. YOUR REGISTRATION, REGISTRATION FEE & 1ST MONTH’S TUITION MUST BE RECEIVED IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT IN A CLASS. A HOLD WILL BE PUT ON YOUR REGISTRATION IF YOUR CREDIT CARD IS DECLINED. ONCE A CLASS IS FILLED IT THEN BECOMES CLOSED AND A WAIT LIST WILL BE AVAILABLE.
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING ENROLLMENT FOR OUR 2021-2022 SEASON. CHECK BACK SOON FOR OUR 2022 SUMMER SCHEDULE!
Registration Fee – $25 per family
30 MIN CLASS – $45 per month
45 MIN CLASS – $56 per month
1 HOUR CLASS – $64 per month
$5 discount for enrolling in 2 or more classes
COME DANCE & TUMBLE WITH US!
*VERY IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION- please read:
- A credit card is required for online registration (Visa, MasterCard or Discover).
- If you are a current student, please make sure the credit card that is listed in your account is up to date. Your most recently primary card on file will be charged upon registration completion.
- If you have taken classes at Expression of Dance you are a current student and will need to register through the parent portal.
- If you have never logged into your account: Click on the link under the Sign In button that reads “Forgot your password or need to get started”. When prompted, use the email address you provided us with.
- If you have any questions or problems registering online, please call the office at 610-746-2818 or for a prompter response, please email Miss Nicole at email@example.com.
- All discounts will be applied when you credit card is processed- please note, this will not be reflected on the submit payment screen.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your enrollment is complete, and when your credit card has been processed. Once complete, you can log into the Parent Portal to view your account, see the classes you are registered for, update your credit card on file and make payments online throughout the year. *Please note, anything that requires a form to be turned in must be submitted to the office – ex. Recital Forms, Competition Orders.
Thank you for enrolling at Expression of Dance!
Masks are strongly encouraged to wear while taking class but are free to remove their mask if they need to.
We ask that everyone be respectful of the choices each family makes regarding masks.
Our studio will be a place for everyone to feel comfortable whether they wear a mask or not.
Please note classes in Studio 2 will use the back entrance to enter/exit for class.
All students MUST BE PICKED UP ON TIME. Students will need to wait outside once class is dismissed. Parents, please find a parking spot and stand outside of your car for your child to see you (watch video link below to see how it should be done). Everyone should drive through the parking lot with caution and care.
Please read all of our COVID-19 guidelines and go over them with your child before the first day of class (see below or click here). OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
If you need to contact us, the best way to reach us is via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We will continue to monitor our mask and COVID safety practices for the summer, and as always families will be informed of any changes.
Thank you for your continued support, and for helping us make this season safe & fun
for our students and our families!
Yours In Dance,
Miss Tanya & The EOD Staff
WATCH OUR COVID-19 VIDEO, MADE JUST FOR YOU! CLICK HERE!!
COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have a cough, fever or are sick.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you have tested positive, or have had COVID-like symptoms.
- Please, do not come to the studio if you had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, or has had COVID-like symptoms.
- Please continue to follow the current CDC guidelines.
- Students must come dressed and ready for class.
- Students cannot change clothing anywhere within the studio.
- Students should bring the absolute minimum inside the studio.
- Students can bring their own water with a resealable lid.
- Students with multiple classes in one day, that are not back-to-back, must leave the studio until their next scheduled class time.
Due to Pennsylvania’s Universal Face Coverings Order:
- Everyone 2 years old, and older, we ask you wear a face covering.
- Face coverings include any mask, shield or covering of both the nose and mouth.
- Students are asked to wear face coverings while actively engaged in dancing and performances.
- Students must wear face coverings while entering and exiting the dance rooms, bathroom and studio building.
Lobby / Studio
- The lobby is closed.
- All parents / guardians, siblings and family members must wait outside by their car.
- Everyone entering the lobby / studio must use hand sanitizer.
- All lost and found items will be disposed of at the end of each business day.
Classes / Classrooms
- Due to social dis-DANCING, individual class sizes will be smaller and available only on a first come, first served basis.
- Staff/Teachers must wear a mask during class.
- Students should go to the restroom before coming into the lobby / studio.
- The restroom will be limited to students, faculty and staff.
- Restrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- All highly touched surfaces will be cleaned frequently.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class time.
- Students must line up outside of the entrance.
- Studio 2 Classes must enter through the back entrance.
- Parents should not leave their child unattended if there is a long break between their classes. Students are not permitted to walk to and from the front of the building to the back, and vice versa, if they have a break from one class to the next.
- Students will be escorted to their classroom.
- Students are not permitted to wait outside of the building. Please be on time in dropping off and picking up your child.
Tuition / Payments
- Tuition, payments and/or fees must be paid through your parent portal.
Everyone entering Expression of Dance must agree with, and follow, our COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan which may change at any time. If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com